We design for the best user experience that we need to keep it simple. Providing too much or even too little can alter that experience. A brand company always study different tactics for simplifying, but also creative effective. Success came from making everything clearer to users. The primary focus is being user centric is most important.
Throughout your project, you should know about best practices for each step of the process. The Research-Based Web Design and Usability Guidelines, compiled through an extensive process of research and review, bring you those best practices.
Usability is the process of making complicated things easy to understand. If all you’re doing is making the process simple then you’re increasing it’s simplicity, not necessarily its usability.
- Contrast and getting attention of visitors
- Flow in design, lines and line work
- Shape, texture and white space
- Reduce the number of screens or pages
- Allow users to test drive before making them submit data
- Always provide feedback on each page
- Primary call to action for each screen, so that users always know what they’re supposed to do
Share your views with us.